FLOWERS OF THE NORFOLK BROADS
• Describes and illustrates over 100 wild flowers typical of the Norfolk Broads
• Covers the plants of marshes, fens, broads, rivers, ditches and dykes
• Details of habitat, flowering time and distribution
• Clear and concise tips on identification
• Illustrated in full colour throughout
* 80 pages, softback
This new guide describes and illustrates in detail over 100 of the most characteristic and charismatic plants of the Norfolk Broads. After an introduction covering the variety of Broadland habitats, from open water through marginal vegetation, tall herb fen and poor fen to carr woodland, each species is covered in detail, with information on habitat and distribution as well as key identification features.
Eureka, the Times's science supplememnt for May 2011, listed Flowers of the Norfolk Broads in its 'Top 10 Botany Books'
To order, simply send a cheque for £8.99, made payable to ‘Simon Harrap' to:
The price includes P&P. Do not forget to include your name and address!